Some useful links

Government Advice on Admission and Care of People in Care Homes during COVID-19

Registered Nursing Home Assocation   information for nursing home owners and staff; for people seeking a nursing home place; and for members of the public with an interest in the care of older people and those with disabilities.

Care Quality Commission  responsible for monitoring the essential standards of quality and safety in care homes

Age UK   for information and advice for older people

Independent Age   for guides and fact sheets on care homes

NHS Surrey Downs CCG  for information relating to NHS Continuing Healthcare

Surrey County Council – Adult Social Care  for information relating to adult social care services through our local Social Services

Department of Health and Social Care  for all health matters

GOV.UK website   information about residential care

Saga Care Funding Advice Service  if you need advice on paying for care

The Office of the Public Guardian  supports and promotes decision making for those who lack capacity or would like to plan for their future, within the framework of the Mental Capacity Act 2005.